Sunday, November 15, 2009

How should i change my hair?

i am asian. im a girl. i have super dark brown hair that appears like black. right now i have have that is long which is about 4 inches below the armpits.(hehe) and it is layered. i have bangs, that are sort of emo ish but isnt really. if you go to my myspace, it is private but you can still see the picture. i always tie my hair in a pony tail, and leave the bangs out.



here is my myspace url.



mypsace.com/angelat542



How should i change my hair?

Well first the myspace page doesn't give any clue as to what you look like since it's more or less an adult page, however the best that you can do is take a look at some face shape information and then take a look at some styles to find out what will look good on you and a consult with a stylist wouldn't hurt either.. I'd recommend checking out http://www.the411onhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment